ironTickets is an Issue Tracking System also know as Ticket System. Seamlessly, it integrates inquiries created via email, phone or web-based forms into a simple easy-to-use multi-user web interface. It manages, organizes and archives all your support requests and responses in one place while providing your customers with accountability and responsiveness they deserve.
It is attractively an alternative to higher cost and complex customer support systems because its simple to install and use, lightweight, accurate and very reliable.
ironTickets is designed to help you streamline support requests and improve customer support efficiency by providing staff with tools they need to deliver fast, effective and measurable support. Some of the core features include;
- Web and Email Support: Tickets can be created via email, online forms or internet enabled phone (created by staff). Flexible configuration and mapping.
- Auto Response: Automatic reply that is sent out when a new ticket is opened or a message is received. Customizable auto-reply mail templates.
- Canned Replies: Predefined responses for frequently asked questions.
- Internal Notes: Add internal notes to tickets for staff.
- Help Topics: Configurable help topics for web tickets. Route inquiries without exposing internal departments or priorities.
- Alerts and Notices: Staff and clients are kept up to date with email alerts. Configurable and flexible settings.
- Role-based Access: Control staff's access level based on groups and departments.
- Assign & Transfer Tickets: Assign tickets to a staff and/or department.
- No signup Required: No user account or registration required for users (ticket ID/email used for login).
- Support History: All support requests and responses are archived.
- Client Database: All clients can be fed to the system with information about them.
For enquiry, drop an email using our online contact form or call +255714213119