Right now you can get a domain and hosting for around Tsh. 70,000 only per year for a starter package and Tsh. 200,000 only per year for a business package. Below are a few reasons why you should own a domain name
- If you don't secure a domain name for your business, your competitors might get there first
Many people register domain names to make sure no one can trade on the name they've built for themselves.
- It's a smart investment to make for your future
Lots of people secure domain names now for the future when they'll have time to develop their ideas.
- Having a domain name is a way to get exposure for your business
If your business helps people save money on taxes, setting up a Web site using the words 'save money on taxes' will help you get greater exposure for your business using the Web as a marketing channel.
- You gain control of what people see when they search for you
This means that when people enter Firstname Lastname into Google, you have a good chance at controlling the first information they see. This applies to your business too
- You have control of the photos and other media that you post on the internet
For every search result that you control, you knock those awful awful images one step further away from prying eyes. They're still there, but at least it's on page ten, not the top of page one!
- You prevent it being used against you
If you don't have some control over what appears when someone enters your name into a browser and adds ".com," then you could rapidly find yourself in some awkward situations. Having an online presence that you have some control over is so imprtant. Don't leave it to Google to decide what people see when they search for you.
Please visit our domains page to find out more on our packages